Followers

LIKE THIS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

awww.. today damn tired

today i dint eat breakfast again
D:
so it could make me tired all of the day
awrsss
my eye wan close jor
teacher teaching apa la
i really cant tahan
suan ba~
today my mood not good
dunno why?
i think i wan to sleep@@
wan my bed 
wan my pillow

haizzz... 
im getting blur arr
prinsip akaun n ekonomi asas
campur together...gek lo!
suan la suan la...
if think it again i will 
cry or getting angry

lol
today shon find me to chat lo
good nei
we still are "chin-gu"
^^
he ask me about K-pop party 2011
talking about B2st
i started crazy
wowo!

and a shock thing is..
he got watching Dream High oh? 
lol

i on twitter with yayun chat
no have frens have twitter especially her
so i chat something secret v her
lol

7.30 ady..
wan off liao..
bye
                                                                                                                                                        zynn

No comments:

Post a Comment