Followers

LIKE THIS

Monday, January 17, 2011

15 and 16 January 2011

15 January.
this day i go perfection tuition 
but JinNi dint tell me she got come to fetch me or not
nvm la~ i juz waiting her
after that,she call me
woahs...luckily :D

after we reach there,
wth la
so coldddd 
two air-cond was there
my hair still wet wet
we keep shudder ~.~
grrrrrr.....
the teacher so bad lo
i still haven't finish the question then he discuss liao = =
(actually saya tak tau buat PA lo)

after tuition la came out already
still vey cold
i think i wan sick jor D:
then
we go Jusco gaigai again
added Jinni's mom
^_^
Jinni mummy buy curtain to her neis
i see it
(i'm 38..xD)
Jinni looks me very bored
but i dint la
juz not feeling well
T.T
then she ask me
what should we buy of the remain 10 bucks
thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk for so long
then we go buy a pinky polish(5 bucks)
left 5 bucks we buy this pen together

wah!
so tired lo..
i very wanna fall to sleeping
then we go popular,2nd floor and...
suddenly she told me
she MISS mummy ady
her face so cute :D 
and she wan make cookies to me leis :X

back lu back lu..
but not back to home la
JinLeng at the car ady
^^
Go SPP bookshop
Lol
Jinni say SPP to SPBT 
we go Eat&Drink yam cha
yor~
Jinni tell her mummy and make me fish again
but the topic is so fun
especially the one her mummy ask is
why wanna b**** with XXX?
the both of us answer
HE SO SHORT xD~
teehees..
we start this topic cuz they saw a uncle look at me
..omg..
i also kenal Zat :))
damn funny
they also told me Jinleng likes me
really bor? am i perasan?
:DDD

go back home luu
i was tired
my body no energy
sleep until 6pm++
mummy say wan go Jusco
alamak!go Jusco again
ok, go bathing
wait for daddy
aiyo..
mama buys many things for CNY lo..
no plastic for that day
we juz used hand to take
quite happy lo :)
doink doink doink
why papa's car so far 1? yuh!

reach home ady straightly go to sleep
tired tired plus tired@@


                                                                                                                                              zynn get sick.





16 January.
today stay at home
but i wake up . sleep . wake up . sleep
4 or 5 pm i saw a msg
around ! pm kmz ask me at 1U izit?
zadao
i sleeping lo
 
 mama says go kepong eat dinner and go carrefour 
weee~
c:
hang out again
but i hate my fluid
my nose so reddd
looks like santa claus
hehehe
is that good?
NO
damn pain la
my fluid多到吓死人
becuz it non-stop
plus sore throat
cant eat this cant eat that
I WAN EAT WAFFLE!! 
mama dun let me eat D:
nvm,next time i come to eat u arh
wait for me.. weehee
so mama wan me eat pan mee...
but i eat mama de laksa
xD
v.yeer so pity lo
every time is the last to get the food
aiyorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~haha
she eat mama and me de chicken rice
ji . dan . gao
then go carrefour
i looks like crying becuz of my nose
grrrrrr...
 
mamamiya
why gt many ppl look at me?
am i perasan or thats true?
either they saw me "crying"
Dunno la~
dun looked at me better
im so abjection
my sis very cham lo
mama tell me
got 3 gossip guys say my muimui
i saw their face too
leng zai not very leng zai jek~
i know that maggie头looks like pondan lo
damn geli and digusting to that three 38 lao lo!
KNS!

 my eyes cant tahan le
walking and closing my eyes
really wab sleep
eyes with tears
T.T
 
before go back home
we go eat 'dim sum'
^^
back home ady still on9 a while
watching T-ARA goodbye stage on Music Core 
 
 
                                                                                                                                        call me zynn not cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment