Followers

LIKE THIS

Monday, October 18, 2010

meet with primary school's frens

ytd,i go mcd with yayun..we talked many secret together.when we reach mcd,we still talk talk talk. hahah.
yayun's legs was blocked the way of the waitress.

waitress say : nanti saya langgar kaki yang cantik o.
then me and yayun laughing after she away. hahha.


i very happy cuz yayun can lets me know have ppl talking about my bad thing behind of me~
i knw she was jealous me so she do some stupid things and wanna break the friendship v my fren?
izit u think like that? i dunno..

yayun aso told me,u are said my picture not leng. so, it's none of your business! ok. 
i knew u say my eye on the facebook picture is very gedik,yong sui or wad,it may be attracted to somebody okays! -.-
Although i dunno who r u,but keep ur mouth shut!
if u say my eyes half wink half dint and u dun like,please dun see it and dun wan to let me know u take the picture hav any is half wink half open~i knw u r girl.
I may call u BITCH!

dont talk the BITCH jor~hate!


my old fren yih kai and kit kat was coming :)
hahha . he eating still wanna take pic ><  sorry ah wei jie,i upload le..hahah
 aiyur~eat like that, little children cannot  imitate this gor gor ahh..lol
curi curi tengok me...hahahah


then he is yih kai,my old tuition fren :)

he wan sleep jor...always yawn at mcd ~

small yih kai here! i know him when i still small,he is this person. hahah. same tuition centre. very pandai n guai~ cute right? hahah


lol..hand bigger than the head..haha..

they dun wan let me take pic,so i was......
...............take the with lamp and air-cond..hahahahah :D

after finished eating,we walked to Cheong Art cuz yih kai wan c teacher cheong.
nobody was there. then we go JiSze house. :)

I took them to gai gai..haha.. and then i forgot Jisze house at where jor.
we reach the house but not sure is her house.
so... wei keat press the door bell, i quickly run away..

yayun was asked Jisze at home anot..
when she walked out,she looks so surprise..hahah
we wan play basketball,but dint hav.
so go padang there play badminton lo.
the weather so hot! paiseh la~



we play . play . play . so fun!
Finally cant tahan the hottiest,then we go 7-eleven.
wei keat and Jisze plus her kakak :D  (candid by me)

me and yayun at the back..chacha :) zilian-ing
oh yeah! peace -.-v ^^v
tis pic not bad,i like my hair~brown in colour.
they still dont knw i always candid..lol
owhssssss..Jisze turned back liao..y so shock. -.-
i wan kacao Jisze..hehehe

At 7-eleven.
oops..my face ..grrr...
wei keat n me peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
da gip! haha
candid candid . bla bla bla...muahahah...
she so cute. sorry jisze,cant say u not cute although u dun like~
Jisze take it. ^^ ceh~kit kat not very tall jek...hahah



we go jisze house rest for a while then go back home le.
i smile to wei keat lo, he ask me 笑菜 arr...i feel this words very fun. laughing
but i still got go yayun house :)
she giv me T-ara's things leis.
happy happy dao BOOM jor~
My T-ara <3  love T-ara until crazy :))
thanks yayun so much.

after a few minutes i also go back le. my papa though i still stayed at mcd.haha.
then i called papa why i dint c ur car de? stand outside yayun house.



at my home,i reply reply msg.
wei keat told me today the malay guys always looked at me(they sit outside)
watever la. and he really take care to me,i juz wan to say im very thank you wei keat!
cuz he gt called me go faster at the moment and take care of myself if go out to mcd..

Hope yayun can happy la.

thats all.. bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment