Followers

LIKE THIS

Monday, October 18, 2010

(: 황색온도보기 Find work do loh

황색온도보기 my korean name :)

today i wake up so early,online until 10++
bing yee say 11 o'clock come to fetch me..sei loh,din bath din eat.

i eating like piggggg..yer~
*skip skip skip*

after go yik dai ga fetch yayun,we are going to The Store lo ^^

we go ask ask ask.
they say cant.
around three shop we ask aso wan us to do full time or wad else la.

YUNG FA YUNG FA..we are coming.
thats shop very good,we juz ask then she call us leave down hp number.
then we go down,the ppl who is the first place we ask for..
she come to find me and ask wanna work at there or not.
im busy to call mei ling but yayun is busy to ask wei chin...haha
At the last,the cashier say wan me to join and giv me form to isi...zzz...
nvm la,chg v meiling.
go back Yung Fa there..omg! we go find the Yung Fa's cashier 3 times le...psps

go mcd eat ice cream and drink coke v bing yee n yayun.
>< coke to cone..zadao..juz our knw only~shh..
nth happen there la..
so i skip it.





at mcd . me n yayun walk to skul.
i saw my daddy Nazri leis ^^ woahsssss! damn happy.
If he din open the car window and "OOI" me,i think i still chat v yayun
rawrssssss.. i MISS him so muchieeeeee xD
here is his pic,my papa =D


we go wong keong yam cha. 聊心事~
talk again the BITCH said my bad thing behind of me.
we also talk the funny thing there..
dont knw why, when i talk to the boys,i always miss him.
dun wan talk about him is better,cuz he make me fancy..haizz...
the mood is destroy by him. Miss him too much le...lalala~

around 4.30 we go cheong art find teacher cheong talking a while.
mummy call me le,i wanna go back.


luckily yayun helps Jinni "bok wai" to the working

and 11p.m. Jinni call to my house phone and we chat chat chat :)

I want plan to sg.wang.. so busy ahhh~
at the last,who wanna go pls leave comment.

nite nite :)

3 comments: