Followers

LIKE THIS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

In the period of the PMR.

sry.
late to updated bloggie jorr.
Now i wanna share the date between the two weeks of PMR :)

the first day of PMR is BM

my mood is very down. u know why? :'(  I scared my karangan wrote wrong n would not match v the tittle.
my fren always console me :D




♥the second day of PMR is BI paper 1+2 and Geografi

I still remember my essay wrote like very suckss..wahahah..my english not very pro , so nvm.. but still hope i can get B ^^
English is still okok :))

Now we talk about my Geografi..teehees :S
aiyoyo...my geo ah,sad arrh. I dun wan listen 'GEO' this words.>< Geo make me so nervous
but after I checked the answer,i correct 40 question worr..extremly happy =D

 

 

 ♥the third day of PMR is Science 1+2 and Sejarah

I still remember  i was study until midnight,dint sleep.
I keep reading the science with 'kit kat' together(he accpmpany me using the hp la.)
then science i read until gotta die liao,wth. the paper of the question was quite easy. 早知道不要读!
 see my eye . swollen liao .
science paper one i giv a peace :)
paper two aso ^^v lucky lucky.

then the sejarah i never read it. when exam,i cincai do. tembak (bang . bang . bang)
after finished
see my face. hahah
zzzz...
yea~ i'm slept on the table. woahss.

back to home,i checking my sejarah answer.
OMG
i juz correct.....
T.T........
12/60 only....wuwuwu~




♥the fourth day of PMR is Mathematic 1+2 and KH

Mathematic is my love.
so i will treat u very good dee :D
I luv maths ^^

but.........................................i wrong many question,juz correct 32/40 only. :"(
maths paper two i knew how to do. so easyy~
thn, i go Jinni house do revision..heheee..but we just eat only.. lol


KH i dunno is easy to me leis or i dunno how to do.
i can do very fast and ...........................
slept agains..muahahaha~



♥the last day of PMR is BC 1+2

haiyar~BC sap sap sui only la... I think i can get A...xD

woah~ this is the last day leis. so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Before of the stress,
U can get away from me!
I can smile to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment