Followers

LIKE THIS

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

♥ First time watch variety show until crazy ♥

Juz now me and mama watch "HaHa Mong Show",that is korean variety show.
owh! 
this episode is my love T-ara leis.
my favaurite T-ara girls band,sure i wan watch la ^^
ulazzang :) 

i watch this show with mama.
wah!
laugh dou boom ahh. :DDDDDDD

my eyes with tears  
my tummy is pain  
my face looks crazy
bubble with laughter

almost crash to the computer 
laugh together with mummy and sistar
very touching


MY HEART WILL GO ON TO T-ARA
 :)) EunJung . Jiyeon . Hyomin . Soyeon . Boram . Q-ri . Hwayoung(not includ on the haha mong show)

this show about Haha mom and Mong mom take care to their child.
washed hair with them.
cleaning their dorm.
talk about their families
Let me laugh because they wear swimming at the beach circle of running.ahhhahah :)
and many funny scene la. :D

this is the show ^^ well,i love this show so much especially T-ara♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment