Followers

LIKE THIS

Monday, September 27, 2010

25/9__have a lot of fun on this mooncake festival party

Today cheong art was celebrated lantern festival, when i reach there,i see fat fat HoeSheng,BoonHong and so many of my friendssss :)


And i also meet a friend. that is jia ling,long long time dint see her ady,she is my tuition centre's friend :) we are going to the first room to chit-chat,she gt leng zai wanna intro to me...XD

Then,jia ling become a photograher,she help me n shen xiang taking photo..beeheees~
 
(look childish right?aiyo!tis is our first pic nia.)

Before my xiao eing darling haven reach yet,me and jia ling see the boys playing. Fuiyo~:)

they tried to finish the soft drink.
aizzz...xi yu lose jor...kena denda  
My XiaoEing darling come jor *hugging* :D




















then shen xiang,xiao eing,jia ling and me drink beer luuu :) and the cashier ask me SX&XE is couple or not..lol










 








 


xiang very funny :)
Drink beer ..hehees
my darling face very red leis :D

No comments:

Post a Comment